Re: Frank, Germany, PuppyLinux

The problem is likely that there are some instances of primary
> PCIDEV=1106:3068
with Conexant subsystems.  It is a common error in the PCI ID database
that someone reports a first instance of a AC'97 controller, and
mistakenly things that the support is Universal, as constrasted to
being Subsystem dependent.  Puppy Linux appears to be saddled with
such a case.  The best solution would be to have scanModem
incorportated in PuppyLinux

MarvS