Re: celestine , India , 2.6.24-24generic

2009/12/21 celestine preetham <mastercelestinepreetham@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks Antonio and Marvin for your support.
> But I am facing some errors after  " sudo make all " that I have attached .

Unfortunately, this attachment does not seem to have made it to the list.

> Also I tried installing tarball for agrsm-20090418  but it returned errors .

Sorry, that is my fault. Some of my fixes to that code in 2008 were
not backwards compatible.

> But when I tried installing tarball agrsm-20070804 , there were no errors
> So should I consider using the older versions ?

I suggest you try several, and use the latest one that works for you.

> After installing tarbal agrsm-20070804 , wvdial.conf did not identify any modem
> I also tried the pci=noacpi bootup but in vain

Hugo removed the need for acpi options in early 2008. Perhaps you need
the 20080203 package?

There's also the possibility of a hardware error. You could try moving
the card to a different PCI slot, or changing BIOS settings for PCI
IRQ's.
--
Joshua Crawford ... http://geocities.com/mortarn

http://www.rewardscentral.com.au/Join/Default.aspx?refer=mortarn