Re: agrsm 11c1:0620 modem installation on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04

Martin,

Don't use the agrinst.  FIrst install the dkms package, if you haven't already.
Then start the install with
$ sudo dpkg -i  agrsm*.deb
and the dkms system will take over.

With the agrsm-tools.deb package previously installed, then run
$ sudo agrsm-test
for detection of your modem.

MarvS