Re: agrsm 11c1:0620 modem installation on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04

 http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem11c11040/
is the correct address, but the server seems to be offline now.
This happens occassional

John

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/ is the
correct address.  I'll also send you the Debian installer variant

MarvS