Re: Ubuntu

Forrest,

Please try to use wvdial from the command line or terminal.  If you
use gnome-ppp, it won't change your results.

Please send us output of
$ sudo cat /etc/wvdial.conf

put ******* in place of password to protect your connection, then like
we kindly asked you to do
$ sudo gedit /etc/wvdial.conf
and remove the ";" and add your username, password, ISP, etc.

Thanks,

Antonio