NO DIALTONE

Dear all.

I wish to thank everyone on this discussion group for their help in listening to my issue.
Especially, I wish to thank the following people for their tremendous efforts:
   - Antonio Olivares
   - Marvin Stodolsky
   - Philippe Vouters

Thank you, but unfortunately, as I have continued my studies I no longer have the time to investigate my problem further, and as Linux is a secondary OS, I can always use the internet on Windows when need be.

I will keep the following files on my personal webspace so as anyone with a similar issue, or someone who feels intrigued by my problem may view them and gain an in depth insight into my problem:

   - To read the email interaction on the discussion group, please go here:
     http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/linmodems-email.html

   - There is also a txt version of the above html (for those who don't like html) at:
     http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/NO%20DIALTONE.txt

   - Also in that directory is the following files:
     http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/wvdial.out
     http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/wvdial.conf
     http://ryanjames.l4rge.com/linmodems/ModemData.txt

Thanks again to all who helped me. I will now unsubscribe to this discussion group, but if anyone wishes, they can contact me directly using this email address.

<>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>     <>
Regards.
Ryan Mckeown
Northern Ireland, UK

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett.
"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.
"If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.
"Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree" - Lisa Bryant

Visit my website at:
www.21stcenturychristians.co.uk