Re: 536ep Slow to respond, openSuSE 11.1

Dear Bjorn,

I know of three magic commands which entirely fitted my case and which
may eventually apply to yours :
$ lscpi -vvv | grep IRQ
$ sudo cat /proc/interrupts
$ dmesg | grep IRQ
Do you eventually notice IRQ conflicts ?

To forward support you, would be please be so kind as to download the
latest 536EP/537EP driver and efax.zip from my Web site (URL below) ?
Carefully read the Intel-Readme.html.
With efax you have to:
$ unzip -aa efax
$ cd efax
$ make -f Makefile.orig
and you run the just built efax with ./efax

Yours sincerely,
-
http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)