Re: 536ep Slow to respond, openSuSE 11.1

Bjorn,

Which driver are you using?

You may try the latest one available from:

http://vouters.dyndns.org:8080/Intel/

Run make uninstall
to install the previous one, you may get a kernel oops.  After
extracting the driver

run make clean
make 536
make install (as root)

Then try dialing out.  I have had the same symptoms on Slax with
kernel 2.6.27.8, wvdialconf does not find the modem port, but have had
better functionality on Fedora 10 with compiled 2.6.30 and 2.6.30.1
kernels respectively.

Regards,

Antonio