Re: Andre Dubuc, Canada, kernel 2.6.22.9-desktop586-1mdv -- no rule to make target 'init/main.o'

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for the URLs, particularly the working module one.

I will try downloading the CD Live CD -- but I'm on slooooow modem up here,
and it will take quite sometime to d/l at a meg every 6 minutes (or so). I'll
wait for the wee hours to begin.

In the meantime, I'll hack away at Mandriva's setup and see if I can get it to
work.

Thanks for all your help and advice. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Andre