Re: is Winmodem verizon vm150 supported

Joe,

Great that you got it working!  Now to answer one question that you have:

> Now, all I have to do is figure out how to disconnect.

If you are using wvdial Press and hold Control Key then press C key
<CTRL> + <C>
and you will disconnect.

If you are using other dialers, that depends on the dialer you are
using, but as a last resort you can do a
$ sudo ifconfig pppd down
to stop connection too.

Forwarded your message to list so that others that may have the
verizon vm150 modem can use their modem without problems.

Best Regards,

Antonio