Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:29:34 +0200
From: Zsolt László BÉRCZES <zsolt@xxxxxx>
To: Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: new packages (was: agrsm on 2.6.30)

In the meantime, the change that you can try for the "7mdv" driver under the
2.6.26 kernel is this one:

in serial26.c, line 990, change

 struct tty_struct *tty = up->port.info->port.tty;

 struct tty_struct *tty = up->port.info->tty;

It may be enough to get the "7mdv" working under 2.6.26, or it may be
not. I didn't have enough time to investigate it any further.

--
WBR, Nikolay Zhuravlev

Thus spake Martin Lupcke (mossianin_lbcmi@xxxxxxxxxx):