Re: jeremy, united states, kernel 2.6.28-11-generic

Well after a while I finally completed  a dial-out. But the error phrased
"failed to authenticate ourselves to the  carrier" keeps coming up after it
connects. I've used several known username and  password combinations and
even changed the numbers being dialed.. but still no  luck.

I have AOL. I was wondering if that was a factor? I've read several
peoples complaints on how it was different and more difficult to dial to aol.
I've also read of things along the line of pengAOL dialer. But the latest
version of that was in 2006 so I was skeptical about it.

regards, Jeremy.

cntnew00000007)