Re: free linuxant drivers at 14.4kbps ?????

Sergio

You have to buy a software key from Linuxant.com
It does provide for all future upgrades. free.

Jonathan,
   Linuxant should consider making the software packages dkms upgrade competent.
This would alleviate the burden of downloads under minor kernel upgrades.

The Agere/LSI and Smartlink modem packages have thus been  dkms adapted.

MarvS