Martian driver for PCMCIA ltmodem

I have placed Joern's last version of his driver for PCMCIA embedded ltmodem and kernel 2.6 at:

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/martian/PCMCIA

Here is the original report by Joern with all instructions:

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-nineth/msg00147.html

Whatever the reason, I apologize to Joern and the community for having missed the posting above.

I "met" Joern over the net today in a quite different environment. Thanks Joern for having quoted my ommission.

In today's mail to me Joern remarked:

" It should serve 2.6.x kernels, where x is maybe up to 25. In 26 the drivers where changed intensively, so the code needs to be modified I think."

Jacques