Re: Trevor Jones Australia kernel 2.6.27-7

Trevor,

To stop wvdial, use
$ Ctrl-C
in the terminal from which it was started.  Usually that suffices.  If
necessary additionally do:
$ sudo killall wvdial

Otherwise the failure of the 2nd/successive dialouts are as previously
reported.  Sorry that I can't recover the original URL on this. Hugo
was it your report? Hopefully there will eventually be a fix elsewhere
in the Linux code base.

MarvS