Re: Claus Ruge, Germany, kernel 2.6.27.7-9-pae

In that case, congratulations!
Troubleshooting this driver can be rather a pain because so many things
can cause the segfaults. I don't know if it helps, but for my own
system, I haven't needed to disable any modules to get the modem to
continue working.
Best,
Bjorn.