Re: Alen Voloder, Bosnia and Herzegovina, kernel 2.6.27-7-generic

Sorry,

that might not help, nor Marv's message because it is for different
chipsets, I am not sure though?

http://www.nabble.com/11c1:0620-or-11c1:048c-or-11c1:048f-td20592361.html
Hope this helps in someway.

Regards,

Antonio

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Try this:
>
> http://www.linuxhq.com/kernel/v2.6/27/sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c
>
> and/or this
>
> http://georgia.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=986878
>
> for the meantimie.
>
> I believe Marv came up with something to generate this files quickly,
> but I need to find it and get back :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio
>
> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Alen Voloder <alen.voloder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Antonio,
>>
>> Thank you for your quick response.
>> I already tried that, but my main problem is that there is no
>> hda_codec.c file on Ubuntu 8.10. Nowhere. I asked other people with
>> same distro on forum, but no one is able to find it. So I can't even
>> start process from "howto".
>> Is it part of source code for audio card?
>>
>> I would really like to solve this issue because there is a pretty much
>> laptops with this modem and Ubuntu is wide-spread Linux distribution
>> among linux-beginners, so I can post solution on Ubuntu forum and on
>> Linux-on-laptops.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards.
>> Alen.
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Antonio Olivares
>> <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Alen,
>>>
>>> From the output of scanModem:
>>>
>>> Predictive  diagnostics for card in bus 00:1b.0:
>>>        Modem chipset  detected on
>>> NAME="Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H "
>>> CLASS=0403
>>> PCIDEV=8086:284b
>>> SUBSYS=103c:3618
>>> IRQ=16