Re: Alen Voloder, Bosnia and Herzegovina, kernel 2.6.27-7-generic

Try this:

http://www.linuxhq.com/kernel/v2.6/27/sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c

and/or this

http://georgia.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=986878

for the meantimie.

I believe Marv came up with something to generate this files quickly,
but I need to find it and get back :)

Regards,

Antonio