Re: Akkad ,Saudi Arabia , kernel 2.6.27-7-generic

Usama,

kernel sources and make appear to be complete

 Minimal compiling resources appear complete:
   make utility - /usr/bin/make
   Compiler version 4.3
   linuc_headers base folder /lib/modules/2.6.27-7-generic/build

But

 However some compilations and executable functions may need additional files,
 in the FileNames.h (so called kernel "h"eaders) collection installed in  /usr/include/ .
 For martian_modem, additional required packages are needed. The also required headers of package libc6 are commonly installed by default.
 Compiling hsfmodem drivers does require linux-libc-dev and libc6-dev packages, for kernels 2.6.24 and later versions.
 In not included on your install CD, search for them at http://packages.ubuntu.com
 or comparable Repository for other Linux distros.
 When compiling ALSA drivers, the utility "patch" will also be needed.

Do you have the linux-libc-dev and libc6-dev packages installed?

Regards,

Antonio