11c1:048c Re: Frank O'Brien, Melbourne, Australia, kernel 2.6.22.14-generic

Frank,

Your hardware is understood, This evening I'll have time to provide
some exact guidance.  There are a few other

Re:  CPU=i686,

Linux version 2.6.22-14-generic (buildd@palmer) (gcc version 4.1.3
20070929 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)) #1 SMP Sun Oct 14
23:05:12 GMT 2007

 11c1:048c  Communication controller: Agere Systems V.92 56K WinModem