Re: agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic problems

Hi,

After fresh reboot, i load the modules agrmodem and agrserial, and use a
modem fine. When finish to use it, I can unload modules (modprobe -r) and
load them without problem and wvdial detect it. If unload the modules and
hibernate, when i recover i can load the modules once again but when run
wvdial first time it say "Segmentation fault", if i run second time, it
don't respond. I think in dependencies problem. Maybe some module are
blocked after hibernate process.  If i try upload module once again it say:

cgomez@grtau:~/Desktop$ sudo modprobe -r agrserial
FATAL: Module agrserial is in use.

cgomez@grtau:~/Desktop$ sudo modprobe -r agrmodem
FATAL: Module agrmodem is in use.

After it, hibernate don't work and log the fallowing message:
/usr/lib/pm-utils/functions: line 162: echo: write error: Device or resource
busy

Sorry my English

Regards
	Carlos A