Re: my modem is hsf or hcf ? or what my modem: i act what you say but get error

Hogat,

Please don't copy to Linuxant, as there is no Conexant chipset involved

RE
> /etc/discover.conf         in ubuntu
> equal
> /etc/sysconfig/hwconf      in fedora
----------
Not quite. Hwconfig lists the recognized hardware,  while
discover.conf  specifies which hardware systems  to test.  I need the
equivalent of discover.conf on Fedora

But proceed anyway to do:
$  su root
#  gedit    /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

and add in the follow lines at the bottom:

# hogat test
blacklist floppy
blacklist ehci_hcd
blacklist ohci_hcd