Re: I need help

Edward

This modem is supported by the SmartLink driver.
To know which version to select, and which file to pick up, do as
Antonio wrote.
See in http://linmodems.technion.ac.il#scanModem how to download, install and execute scanModem.

We need that to help you because we need information on your Linux distribution, processor, kernel, and full modem chipset identification. As far as I know you will need the full SmartLink version of the driver, the ALSA version will not work. Possibly you can do all that yourself if you slowly and carefully read the file ModemData.txt which scanModem will create.

Jacques

-EDWARD- wrote:
i need drivers of this modem
AMR - FaxModem AZTECH MR2800-W SEC 56k V.9

edward