Re: 11c11040 for 64 bit - Potential solution!

Hi,
Sorry, but unfortunately the plan fell through - I'd
thought to decompile the source code in agrmodemlib.o
back in to C/C++, and then recompile it on a 64-bit
machine, but unfortunately, we haven't been able to
find a compiler that does a decent job of this yet...
Otherwise we'd have 64 bit packages already :)
Sorry to get your hopes up,
Bjorn.