Re: dell dimension 4100 MINOR CORRECTIONS

John

Jacques may indeed be correct. But sometimes
 there is some incompatibility between your browser and the Linuxant site.
Under  Linux with Firefox, there was no problem just now downloading:
 1454500 2008-08-17
hsfmodem_7.68.00.12full_k2.6.24_16_generic_ubuntu_i386.deb.zip

I'll try sending it to you as an email attachment.
Let me know if you don't receive it shortly.
Can arrange an alternate in the late AM, when I wake up.

MarvS