Re: Ferez, Azerbaijan, openSUSE 11.0 (X86-64) - Kernel 2.6.25.5-1.1-default

Hi

Thank you very much Marvin. Your instructions were Brilliant and I installed the hsfmodem driver successfully. So, what are the next steps? My modem is not recognized by the yast, yet. I mean that there is nothing in YaST > Network Devices > Modem. How should I proceed?

Thank you in advance.
Ferez