Re: [Fwd: Re: Lin USA 11c11040 on mepis 7.0 2.6.24.4-desktop586-1mnb]

Hi Lin,
If you know which version of ALSA your kernel has, you
can do this using the matching ALSA source tarball at
http://alsa-project.org/ .. I instruct people to use
their kernel sources because it's much easier and more
likely to be successful.

(If you use an alsa tarball, the file to edit is
alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c).

Best wishes,
Bjorn.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/