Re: Agere 11C11040 Modem on HDA cards. (Menedas)

Hello Menedas,
WVdial tends to look for the file ~/.wvdialrc, whereas
your file is named .wvdial

Or, you can try 'wvdial --config [configfile]' where
[configfile] is the path to that config file.

Re-Alsa version- didn't we downgrade your module
version from 1.0.16 to 1.0.15, since you built the
former before?

Regarding module persistence, this can be set up using
an /etc/init.d/ script to load them on startup...
though I have no experience writing these scripts,
someone else may be able to help. (or check the agrsm
source directory for such a script... I think
agrsm_init or some such file there can do this... but
it would need to be edited NOT to start the
AgrModemDaemon app. (Startup script should be viewable
with any text editor.)

Best,
Bjorn.