Re: 11c11040 Re: Agere Systems HDA Modem

Sure, no -v , as printed by alsamixer just before saying there is no -v
It also says to user alsamixer -h for help, and that one too writes the version.

Jacques

Graeme Nichols wrote:
Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
Graeme,

Several know have this modem in service, what is your ALSA version & kernel
$ alsamixer -v

Hi Marvin,

alsamixer -v; there is no -v flag in my version of alsamixer.

ModemData.txt says it is 1.0.16
Kernel 2.6.24.4
Knoppix 5.3.1

I have attached ModemData.txt and dmesg.txt which I generated just a couple of days ago with the latest scanModem utility available for download at the time.

Bjorn will add you to the group he is now helping.

Thank you to yourself, Bjorn and all the others helping me with this problem. Much appreciated.