Re: slmodemd doesn't work after suspend/resume

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
It is our common experience that modem drivers occassionally die when loaded.
The recovery is unloading and reloading the driver.
Thus it is best not to compile modem drivers into the kernel.

Marvin,

rmmod/modprobe trick started to work for me once I
compiled snd_intel8x0m as a module.
But anyway it's just a workaround, the real problem is
inside snd_intel8x0m (am I right?), so I will try to
contact them.

Thanks,
Oleg