Re: haven't gotten drivers to work

Ok, when i run wvdial it scans ttyshsf0 first & doesn't find then
modem.  this is where the drivers package says the modem will be
installed. Can i make it search other addresses? it searches ttys0 -
ttys7 but not any of the ttyshsf* addresses. is my modem being set to
where the sound card is, & that is why neither work now?
Thanks for all your help & patience, it's been almost 10 years since i
have used an X system.
Brad