USR5633B Linux

Google searching with "USR5633B Linux" did not reveal Linux support
In particular http://www.usr.com/support/product-template.asp?prod=5633b
However there definiitely are USB modems supported under Linux.
Try to find one using the Open Source acm drivers, as some others may
become unusable after 2.6.24 kernels

MarvS