Re: Modem Lucent for Ubuntu 8.10

Giancarlo

Your ModemData.txt is incomplete. Perhaps you did not sudo scanModem (that is, forgot sudo). Or there was a bug in that version of scanModem.
A new version has been installed this morning, please pick it up at
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/scanModem.gz
and rerun.

It will detect your modem (what you sent already reported it, 11c1:0440.
But it will give you all the directions to install the martian driver which is what you need.

Jacques

Giancarlo Fabbroni wrote:
I installed Ubuntu 8.10 which driver can I use for my modem lucent?
I attach the file ModemData.txt
Thanks
Giancarlo