Re: Brad K, USA, CentOS release 4.6 (Final) kernel 2.6.9-67.0.7.EL

Brad,

The DSVD modems are ancient, so old that I forgot to include this case
in scanModem
They never had support under Linux.
You will need more current modem hardware.
Read InfoGeneral.txt about alternatives.

Also 2.6.9 is old too.  If you want support of current hardware, you
should install a Linux with kernels in the 2.6.20 to 24 range.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer