Re: Tony, Canada, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic (Toshiba Laptop A210 PSAFGC-FS108C on AMD Athlon TK-57)

Tony,

modem will not work with Linux yet.
<quote>
The softmodem chip 0x11c11040 is not yet supported under Linux.
 Code must be developed by manufacture LSI Inc.
 See details in
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg00915.html
 Read InfoGeneral.txt about alternative modem hardware.
</quote>

Regards,

Antonio