Re: Mike Lambourne, UK

mike

Please send us ModemData.txt, without it we cannot
help you much less advice you as to what to do.  Yes
there are many files, but we do not need them, they
are for your own use and for you to read if you need
them.  The important file is ModemData.txt.  please
send it to us and hopefully we can give you advice to
get your modem to work if it supported.

Regards,

Antonio

Be a better friend, newshound, and