Re: Peter, Indonesia kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Hi Jacques,

After ur information, i try to do like u said.
I skip conexant modem, because when i query modem in my windows
it shows me :

ATI3 = Agere Softmodem version 2.1.75
ATI4 = Build on 11/08/2006 16:29:39
ATI5 = 2.1.75, HDA MB, HDA, A2, 19
ATI7 = HDA MB

So i decided to install Smartlink slmodemd package with ALSA support.
But i got problem when i try to do :

$ cd slmodem-2.9.X
$ cd modem
$ make SUPPORT_ALSA=1

it shows me error like this :

modem_main.c:45:20: error: unistd.h: No such file or directory
modem_main.c:46:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
modem_main.c:47:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
.
.
.
.
what i have to do next? many many thx before.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques Goldberg" <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx>