回复: Re: XU Feng, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Dear Jacques Goldberg
first thanks for the fast reply.
I've downloaded linuxant hsfmodem for my kernel. I'll
try it out and tell you the result as soon as
possible.

ps.I didn't find any attachment in your reply. If it
is important, would you please send one more to me
again?

Feng :)

--- Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx>写道:

> Dear Feng Xu,
>
> Your modem is a completely unknown device
> manufactured by Legend Ltd. in
> Beijing.
> According to previous such cases, it is almost
> certainly like a Conexant
> modem or other HDA.
> These alternatives, as explained in ModemData.txt,
> are respectively
> supported by the Linuxant and the slmodem (ALSA
> mode) drivers. ONE only
> can work, and we cannot tell you which.
> So meanwhile I suggest, as in ModemData.txt (read it
> again) to first try
> the Linuxant HSF driver (see the file which I attach
> to this mail).
> If it works, please LET US KNOW.
> If it fails, wait for a clarification which I have
> asked from our
> experts, which version of SLMODEMD is to be tried.
> Remember to remove the Linuxant driver if it does
> not work, before
> trying to install and use SLMODEMD.
>
> Jacques
>
> feng xu wrote:
> > Hi linmodems.org,
> >
> > please help make my modem work. Thank you all.

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/gc/index.html?entry=5&souce=mail_mailletter_tagline

雅虎邮箱传递新年祝福,个性贺卡送亲朋!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/gc/index.html?entry=5&souce=mail_mailletter_tagline