Re: Verifying that siemens mc35i internal modem not linmodem

Mads

Since a PCI modem was not detected under your  SUSE LINUX 10.0 (i586)
- 2.6.13-15.15-default, try:
$ su root
# wvdailconf  /etc/wvdial.conf
If a  Controller Chipset modem is thus detected, edit the wvdial.conf
to a format like

[Dialer Defaults]
Init1 = ATZ
Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
Init3  =  AT+CGI=31
# 31 is the Denmark modem code
Modem Type = Analog Modem
Baud = 460800