Re: Hamlet Silver Surfer 56K-V92 USB on Debian Etch

Firas,

If you have precompiled modules, could you please specify which (chipset; PCI/USB/PCMCIA/Other; Linux distribution; kernel)and give a link or send me the file(s) so that they can be stored at http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages
Thanks in advance - Jacques