From: Nathan Lanham [mailto:natelanham@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 11:32 PM
To: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mandriva 2.6.22.9-desktop-1mdv

i have my modem working with the linuxant driver in gusty gibbon and now
im trying to get it to work on mandriva. I installed the package and
configured the modem but with kppp i keep getting a "no carrier"
message. In gusty i use kppp also so im not sure why it would not work
in mandriva. My chip is a conexant (vience) and i use the hsfsoftmodem
driver in gusty and it works great. I did download an install te correct
package for mandriva. please advise what i could be doing wrong to get
this "no carrier".  thanks for your time.