Re: mandriva 2.6.22.9-desktop-1mdv

Nathan,

In your Control Center menu, select Software Management.
It will show you how to add wvdial to your system, by loading all the necessary files from the CD or DVD or network, the source from which you installed your Mandriva.

Jacques

nathan lanham wrote:
ok i will try but mandriva does not come with wvdial...i know its
crazy but if id do "wvdial" or &wvdial i get nothing.  thanks for the
help, ill keep you posted.