Re: Milija Ceranic,Srbija kernel 2.6.20-15-generic

 Download slamr-2.6.20-15-generic.tar.gz from
http://linmodems.technion.il/packages/smartlink/Ubuntu/
 under Linux, open a terminal and unpack with:
 $ tar zxvf slamr*.tar.gz
 Move into the unpacked folder
 $ cd slamr-2.6.20-15-generic
 Look around
 $ ls
 Run the
 $  sudo ./setup
Milija
    Check with your local Linux group about what modem country setting
is used in Serbia.  Also your Internet provider should know

 Download slamr-2.6.20-15-generic.tar.gz from
http://linmodems.technion.il/packages/smartlink/Ubuntu/
 under Linux, open a terminal and unpack with:
 $ tar zxvf slamr*.tar.gz
 Move into the unpacked folder
 $ cd slamr-2.6.20-15-generic
 Look around
 $ ls
 Run the
 $  sudo ./setup

 Afterwards do:
 $ slmodemd --help
 $ slmodemd --countrylist &> Clist.txt
 If not in the USA, look for your COUNTRY_NAME therein.
 Do and edit with:
 $ sudo gedit  /etc/default/sl-modem-daemon
 and therein replace the USA in the line:
 SLMODEMD_COUNTRY=USA
 This will provide for the correct Country setting in the automated:
   slmodemd -c COUNTRY /dev/slamr0

 Read the Smartlink.txt and YourSystem.txt
Writing Smartlink.txt