Re: Stephen , USA, Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) 2.6.22.9-61.fc6

Steve,

Your Fedora installation will support an older 2.6.18 kernel most likely.
Please install with matching kernel-header package for compiling

Then from http://phep2.technion.ac.il/linmodems/packages/ltmodem/sv92/
download the suse-10-2a.tar.gz  It is an update of the agrsm code from
Agere/LSI, but only up to 2.6.18 kernels.
Copy results Alan  who is the maintainer for this package.

If there is a success, your System can serve as a test bed for
upgrading to 2.6.22

MarvS