Re: Intel 537EP - Announcement for Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) users.

Good news indeed!
The promised ModemData.txt and intel_debug,txt were not found but we do not need them any more.
But what means "when I try to connect"?
What did you do, which command did you use to try to connect?
What appeared on the screen until the computer became frozen?
Please understand, before writing if possible, that we cannot guess !

Jacques

Daniele wrote:
I don't understand nothing from previously Philippe email!!!
So, next step is to post my ModemData.txt and intel_debug.txt

Daniele.

P.S.
intel-537EP_secure-2.60.80.0_2007_06_14.tar.bz2, compiled successfully
but when I try to connect, kernel freezing! (keyboard & mouse dead!)