Re: Caven, Kuwait, Ubuntu 7.04 kernel 2.6.20-15-generic

Caven

RE  > i.e. i could connect to the internet but No webpages were opening.

Do
$ ifconfig
eth0 and wireless COMM must be closed before dialout,
or else DNS service will fail for the ppp0 channel. Shutdown with:
$ sudo ifdown eth0
or
$ sudo ifconfig eth0  down

Similarly for any wireless channel open