Re: L Middleton, New Zealand, Freespire skipjack-feisty (development v ersion) ( kernel 2.6.20-16-lowlatency

I can confirm that drivers made for Ubuntu 7.04 do in fact install on Freespire 2.0. I installed Freespire 2.0 a while back on my laptop, and since I have a modem with a Conexant HSF chipset, I downloaded the Linuxant HSF driver that corresponded with the running kernel (in this case, 2.6.20-16-lowlatency), installed the driver, entered in my Linuxant license information, and then I was able to get online.

So the Intel drivers for Ubuntu Feisty should in fact work with Freespire 2.0.