Re: L Middleton, New Zealand, Freespire skipjack-feisty (development version) ( kernel 2.6.20-16-lowlatency

 Support type needed or chipset: INTEL536EP

 In 2006, Intel appears to have ceased updates for Linux.
 For the INTEL537 and INTEL536 chipset modems, the most current support is
provided at:
       http://phep2.technion.ac.il/linmodems/packages/intel/Philippe.Vouters/
 But regular support is not available, see:
http://archives.linmodems.org/24939
:
 The outdated official Intel support packages can be accessed through:
       http://developer.intel.com/design/modems/support/drivers.htm
 Read Intel.txt and Modem/YourSystem.txt for follow through guidance.

Regards,

Antonio