Re: Auto reconnect starts before modem has completely hung up.

Aya

Change
Auto Reconnect = on
Auto Reconnect = off
and just do the restart manually.  Maybe someone knows of a way to delay the
Auto Reconnect = on

There may however be some delay setting in the Hayes modem commant set
which could be added to Init2, but i'm not familiar with it.

MarvS