Re: Intel v92 HaM (MD563X)

Tony

Sadly
===================
 PCI slot       PCI ID          SubsystemID     Name
 00:09.0        1813:4000       5214:0034       Communication
controller: Ambient Technologies Inc HaM controllerless modem
is without support under 2.6.n kernels. Rad InfoGeneral.txt about alternatives

I'll have to fix the scanModem output

MarvS
scanModem maintainer